Tanya, 32 Year Old Woman, Ends Constant Sciatica Caused by 2nd Pregnancy
"I stumbled onto the site by accident and was I glad I did. I struggled to pick up my baby to feed her and play with her. I thought it's worth trying out the program and I never looked back.
I have now been pain free for over a year and able to enjoy my time with my little girl (and my other child). I really recommend anyone struggling with sciatica like I did to give the program a go".
The Pain Disappeared in 4 Days
"Certain days I could not move. The pain in my leg and back was the WORST pain I had ever felt! I saw a chiropractor but it did not have any long-term relief. I discovered backpaintruth.com and I decided to order the program. I must say... that was THE best choice I had ever made.
Support is friendly, helpful and respond to all your questions. My only regret is that I did not discover this 8 years ago.
"I am In Shock... It Worked So Fast!"
"Hello, I want you guys to know that at first I was skeptical about your program. I figured I probably would spend a lot of money on treatments and meds., so I thought I would take the chance and try your exercises.
Would you believe that I was crawling on all fours at first. Now after almost 3 weeks of consistently doing the exercises in the program I am pain free. My skiatica is completely gone. I'm still in shock as to how fast your method worked. Thank you so much."
We also understand that your pain comes from three primary sources:
1) compressive forces,
2) soft tissue inflammation, and
3) the ever-present mind/body connection. And as powerful as this program is, you are encouraged to combine The Healthy Spine® System™ with other healing modalities.
Once you know how you are out of balance you can begin a very specific and targeted corrective exercise program based on your current condition... not your diagnosis.
Simple back pain conditions however can be cured if diagnosed in the early stages.
Healthy Spine System® Reference Manual
Your Personal Healthy Spine System® Workbook
Personal Support via Phone or Email
Access to the Back Pain Truths FB group (to ask questions and share your journey)
Access to all of our archived articles and videos
If not, then you will benefit from The Healthy Spine® System™. There is no way that you can't.
1. Identify the cause: The first thing you need to do is identify the dysfunctions you have and the muscle imbalances that have created it. You can do this by performing a series of "self assessments videos."
2. Treat the Symptoms: You can't correct the problem if your pain is so severe that you can't move. So in this step you'll implement various strategies to help reduce and manage your pain so you can focus on correcting the dysfunction(s) that are responsible for your pain.
3. Treat the cause of the condition: In this step you work on treating the causes (using an extensive video series to make it easy to follow), which are the dysfunctions and the muscle imbalances, that created it. You will also implement additional treatments and strategies that are specific to the condition you may have been diagnosed with.
Even if you are in great pain you can still perform the visual assessment phase of the program, then once you know your dysfunctions you can begin the more basic activities.
If you must do some type of cardio we suggest that you change the angle of slope of the treadmill or elliptical, you could even try walking backwards.
Customer loyalty is our primary mission because we know the more you like us the more you will tell others about us.
It's that easy and does not need to be any more complicated than that for all cases and all conditions.
In fact, we believe that the basis for a successful outcome starts with combining the Three Pillars of success: The Body, The Mind & The Diet.
First, work on reducing the pain with one or more of the following items:
- Natural Pain relief cream
- Natural Anti-inflammatory
- Far infrared heat (Healthy Heat Far Infrared Pad)
- Dietary changes (eliminate wheat, dairy, sugar, fried foods)
Then, to fix the underlying cause(s) and prevent future flare-ups:
- Identify and address your muscle imbalances (The Healthy Spine® System™)
- Relax muscles that are tight / in spasm (Trigger Point Therapy System)
- Decompress the spine (Inversion Therapy)
He was taught to identify the condition and treat the pain and the condition. This helped to allow the patient to become better to the point they could go back to their normal life again. But most came back in time with the same problem, which caused a lot of frustration for Arjen.
So he decided to start to perform a lot of research, combined with trying new approaches in his daily practice he quickly realised that something called muscle imbalances was causing the pelvis and spine to be pulled out of permanent alignment. This in turn caused incorrect and excess stresses to be placed on various structures of the spine.
So Arjen started back in 1997 to implement various muscle imbalance strategies with his patients once their pain had settled enough. The majority of his patients remained pain free. He then started to put his findings into a systematized process that could be repeated by his colleagues in the clinic.
He then started to record the process on Video. And thus the first version of the system was created and released in October of 2001.